Re: Nitrate test kits

Roy wrote:

>I have never seen the Hach or Lamotte kits that are regularly recommended on
>the list for sale in this country. If anyone knows whether they are
>available in the UK I would be grateful if you could let me know.

Both companies have at least one distributor in the UK, and they should be
able to either sell to you directly or point you toward a dealer.  You'll
find the contact info for them here (scroll to the bottom of the respective
pages for the UK listings):

Hach:
http://www.hach.com/intl/dealeuro.htm

LaMotte: