Re: Red cherry shrimp questions

Naomi,

The red cherry shrimp look very cool, I've never seen them before.  Please
keep us posted on your experiences with them.  If they behave themselves in
a planted tank, they would be a great addition.  I would think if AZ is
selling them, they are fine but I had a nasty experience with some flag fish
and am a bit skittish about what can happen :)

It is much easier to put livestock in than get it out of a planted tank,
plus you can't undo the shredding of all the ghost shrimp!!  It would be
nice if we had an "Undo" button on our tanks to repair any damage done by
critters (or aquarists)!  Guess that is what water changes are for!

Daphne