Re: The diversity of APD

I have a slightly different take on the question, "Is this level of
precision really necessary?" It comes from my background in math & science,
so I do qualify as something of a geek. The thing is, when you are doing
calculations involving differing degrees of accuracy, it is the *least*
accurate measurement which determines the accuracy of the calculation. So,
if you are concerned with weighing things out to .01g accuracy, or the
difference between 1/16 and 1/32 of a teaspoon, but do not know how much
water is in your tank to any more accurate than a gallon, you are,
technically speaking, wasting your accuracy.

-Rachel