[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: POND life vs. aquarium life --You can't fool Morther Nature when it comes to spread
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: POND life vs. aquarium life --You can't fool Morther Nature when it comes to spread
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:29:32 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <200301191201.h0JC15SU015150 at otter_actwin.com>
stephan Mifsud asekd, in part:
> But why do you ask about insects and pollen? How can they
> a source of spreading of invasive plants? Isn't it the
> or vegetative parts that are responsible for this in the
Well, my point, generally, was that there are all kinds of
ways for things to spread in nature, and we don't have much
control over them, especially outside. That's a lot to
read betweent the few lines I wrote, but what the heck.
Anyhow, unless you are living in a radioactively sterilized
wasteland, there are lots of way for things to be spread.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.