Re: straw hee haw

"And I tried the extract and the raw stuff.
Did not do squat.

Regards,
Tom Barr"

I tried the extract and it worked great. I am not
doubting your word but just because in your situation
it failed doesn't make it universally a failure. It
positively undeniably was the only change I made prior
to the very rapid die off of hair algae. Perhaps it is
only certain algae or certain water specs. I don't
know why it didn't work for you, but I liked it.