Re: Sera Products

When I lived in europe Sera products were amongst the best available and I
would still be using them if I could find a source in the US. Not familiar
with the product you are asking about though. I have used a tub or sand like
fertilizer which is placed under the gravel and last about a year, great
product but was around $25 a tub which would be sufficient for say a 20
gallon tank. Where are you located?

Giancarlo Podio