Co2 tank and regulator Deal

Hi all,

I am in need of a 5 lb tank and regulator.  I can across www.servu-online.com
and found a tank...get this, for $61.00 and a dual gauge regulator for
$41.25.  I can't believe the price.  The tank and regulator look pretty
standard but are used for restaurants or what ever.  I already have the
solenoid, counter, etc. so it looks like a fantastic deal.  Does anyone have
any experience in using "non aquarium" equipment for Co2 injection?  Just
wanted to get your thoughts and see if you know of any other vendors possibly
even lower prices.

Duane Clark
AquaServe Aquarium Publications
Home of eFishTank