[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CO2 Natural Plant System by Nutrafin
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CO2 Natural Plant System by Nutrafin
- From: "Tbarber" <terbarb at alltel_net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:59:46 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
- References: <200301131137.h0DBb2SH022556 at otter_actwin.com>
I bought one of these too to give it a test ride. I was wondering the same
thing regarding the ingredients. Where did you find that information about
the stabilizer? I was going to taste the stuff, but my guess was also
I will also guess that it keeps the fermentation from going to acidic and
the yeast alive longer.
Mine has been running for a week now. The bubbles on the diffuser get very
tiny byt the time they reach the top, so I guess that means it works well.
I am looking forward to seeing how my plants react to it.
--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts ---