Re: CO2 Natural Plant System by Nutrafin

I bought one of these too to give it a test ride.  I was wondering the same
thing regarding the ingredients.  Where did you find that information about
the stabilizer?  I was going to taste the stuff, but my guess was also
baking soda.

I will also guess that it keeps the fermentation from going to acidic and
the yeast alive longer.

Mine has been running for a week now.  The bubbles on the diffuser get very
tiny byt the time they reach the top, so I guess that means it works well.
I am looking forward to seeing how my plants react to it.

Terry

multipart/related
  multipart/alternative
    text/html