M. umbrosum, anyone?

Ack! I'm gone for less than a week, and my baby's tears apparently partook
of some steroids... In the big scheme of things, it's really not *that*
much, because I'm talking about a 2.5-gallon tank. But it's enough that
it's blocking the light from the plants below. They've grown beautifully,
and I'd like for them to go to somebody, rather than into the trash. Only
thing is, they've been growing horizontally along the surface for a while,
so there are a lot of roots growing from nodes. If you don't mind dealing
with this, I think you'll be fairly pleased with the quality.

The plants are free (and depending on how many people make requests, I may
not be able to send a heck of a lot - maybe 5 or so good-sized stems), but
I'd appreciate it if an amount equal to the cost of shipping (plus a little
more, if it can be spared) be donated to the defense fund. I think Priority
Mail shouldn't even come out to $4. I can probably fill up to three
requests. U.S. only, please.

BTW, this plant seems to really like strong light, so I wouldn't recommend
it for a low-light set-up. There was a time when they were NOT doing very
well in my tank, and the only thing I could figure was that the water was
too hard. After a major water change and removal of crushed coral, they
grew wonderfully (but I lost several Amano shrimp). YMMV.

Happy planting!

-Naomi :-)