RE: Treating Ick in a planted tank.

I made a mistake in the last post I made about treating for Ich in a
planted tank. The sentence: "This is also the reason for guaranteeing new
fish from questionable sources *before* you add them to an established
aquarium; especially a planted aquarium." should have read "This is also
the reason for quarantining
new fish from questionable sources *before* you add them to an established
aquarium; especially a planted aquarium.

Darn spell checkers mess up yur spellin'!

--- Eric