[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Treating Ick in a planted tank.
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Treating Ick in a planted tank.
- From: NightFlight <ecwh at cogeco_ca>
- Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 08:30:33 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.3a) Gecko/20021204
What is the best course of action? I've read a bit on it, but it seems
the medications cannot be used in a planted tank. I've one fish, a newly
aquired clown loach which is currently infected. At this stage, no other
fish is infected yet.
High temp is bad for plants.
Ick medications are bad for plants.
I don't have another tank.
Not that it matters because treating the visibly infected fish in
another tank would not necessarity remove the parisite from the planted