DIY Water Changer & Chiller

For your consideration;

This is a solution I came up with to make use of a resource that would
normally go to waste.  It may not work for all but it's worth considering.
It involves adapting an air conditioner's condensation pipe to provide a
continuous water change for a large, heavily stocked aquarium.  The
condensate is really cheap, really pure water, cool water that through some
selective drilling, some bulkheads, PVC and work, provides a near trouble
free continuous water changer and chiller.  Welcome any critique of this
setup and suggestions for improvement:
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/water_changer.htm

I am not an air conditioning expert so I cannot advise anyone on how to
adapt their own unit.

Aquarium Plants & Driftwood
http://www.floridadriftwood.com