[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hydrocotyle leucocephala was:Bacopa Monniera as a medical herb
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Hydrocotyle leucocephala was:Bacopa Monniera as a medical herb
- From: Michael Eckardt <mike at odg_com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 12:26:09 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200301072301.h07N1Bbf017241 at otter_actwin.com>
Shireen's note about Bacopa monniera reminded me of a "Green Herbal" I once
ordered at a Vietnamese or Thai restaurant.
It was green liquid, with ice and sugar, with a taste reminiscent of hay.
When I asked what it was, the waiter brought a bottle of ground up
Hydrocotyle leucocephala (said so on the bottle label).
in SW Ontario, where the snow is melting today.