Screw-in PC source

 List,

I pass along for comment a website I was exposed to in my professional life
which sells "full spectrum" lighting including those screw in PC bulbs
designed as energy efficient replacements for table lamps. Now, there's
nothing new or exciting about this concept, plenty of non-incandescent bulbs
are available which can screw into a regular table lamp socket -- but check
out the specs. on these babies. Instead of rendering everything illuminated
the typical, hideous, 3K yellow/green, these bulbs have a 90 plus CRI at
5-6000K. Bulb life seems to CO-relate to the usual PC performance curve or
about what one would expect, no?

<A HREF="http://www.fullspectrumsolutions.com./compact.htm";>Click here:
ParaLite Full Spectrum Compact Fluorescent Lights</A>

Does anyone have any knowledge of or experience with this company or any of
it's products?  If for real, this could be another alternative for tank
lighting, especially for  tanks with a smaller footprint.

Thanks,

Bob Olesen  --  in West Palm Beach, FL. where it was so warm last weekend
that I had to jump into the pool to cool off.