Cryptocoryne moehlmannii

For those interested in speciman collector plants, I have some large
Cryptocoryne moehlmannii available. One of the collectors out here, I cann't
remember who, Art, or Bob, or one of those people, confirmed that what I
have is the real thing, and not pontederiifolia, (they look very much alike)
The plants come from Sumatra.

Kasselmann describes both plants as relatively easy to grow submersed in a
typical aquarium, with ideal water conditions being slightly acidic to
neutral and soft to moderately hard. Anyone have experience with this plant
submersed?

Robert Paul Hudson
http://www.aquabotanic.com
Join the AB forums