SERA PO4 test kit question

I just bought a SERA phosphate test kit. There are three reagents that come
with it. Reagent 3 is a powder that comes with a little, and I mean little,
plastic spoon. The directions say to add one level spoonful of powder. The
picture on the vial shows the powder kind of heaped up. The indentation on
this mico-spoon isn't much deeper than the thickness of a hair. Does anyone
have experience using the Sera PO4 test kit? How important is it to get that
mico-spoonful level? The little vial of powder is supposed to provide
60-tests.

-Travis
Waiting for 18-20 more inches of snow to start falling. Pigs are 130lbs.