Crypt ciliata or pontederiifolia

Happy Year of the Ram to all. What fish can we keep that have sheepish
names?

Yesterday at the local wholesaler's I came across 3 plants that I believe
are C ciliata or possibly a pontederiifolia subspecies. C pontederiifolia is
quite common in Japanese LFS but this one is dissimilar from the other
examples of the plants I usually see. I checked with the photos in Aquarium
Plants, Rataj & Horeman but I'm having doubts about what these 3 plants
actually are.

Has anyone had experience with either of these plants and their
identification in the aquarium?

Edward Venn,
SMG Holdings Co., Ltd.,
Deux Chateaux Blanc 2-303,