Re: PMDD Formula ? - Rex's response

> Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 05:48:32 -0800
> From: Rex Grigg
>
> ...IMHO if you can't follow the basic written instructions maybe
> you should stick to plastic plants.

IM*NOT*SoHO, this approach may work in boot camp, but won't get you far in
the "real" world. Perhaps Jorge's problem is in *interpreting* this rather
messed-up lingo we _call_ "simple English"?..

> Semper Fi

At this stage, I'd be more inclined to say

"Semper fee fi fo fum" - from an ex-Army bum.

Note:

This is the *second* time in just a couple of weeks that one List member has
told another to remove themselves from either the List or the field of
aquascaping over the simplest of statements or questions. Does anyone know
_why_ this is becoming a trend here?...

-Y-

David A. Youngker
nestor10 at mindspring_com