Re: Letter to JoAnn A., Re: I think I learned a lesson(long)

Thank you very much!  I have replied to you privately.

Although we are a civilian family with the Army (yes,
we exist, too), what you said applies to many of us,
too.  We are glad to serve, but we need to learn to
adapt to our new circumstances.  You have helped me do
so.

You have reminded me to add the families of the
servicepeople to my thoughts and prayers.  They are
struggling, too.  More prayers for them (from those so
moved) would be another good that we, as a group,
could make from this otherwise unhappy experience.