[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Water Change in Tall Apartment Building

You might check to see if there is a downspout from the roof gutters nearby,
assuming you have an outside balcony. I wouldn't tell the landlord you want
to cut a hole in it though. See if it empties out into a flower bed and beg
forgiveness later. I use a garden hose and drop the drain end into the tub,
near the drain. Rinse with the shower when done.