I just use Seachem Flourish (is that so bad?) if it aint broke...

I just use Flourish and a slurry of calcium carbonate from the brewer store.  My plants look fine, grat actually.  Reds are blood red, waxy leaved plants are waxy.  And it looks like a champagne glass in there in the evening.
Can I get more out of my plants by implementing a regimen of individual macro and micro monitoring/dosing?  I've never even checked the Ph in my 29 gallon tank...
If it ainr't broke dont fix it...but maybe I can do things better.  I dunno.