[no subject]

mike heerman said:
 > And if you pour it down the sink
what is the best way to disinfect the sink before
putting dishes etc. in it.<

You mean I'm supposed to disinfect the sink after
water changes? Uh oh....

:-)

Seriously, just wash the sink with soap and warm
water after you're done. Anything else is overkill.

I live in an apartment and wish I could find a way
to recycle the discarded tank water too. Fortunately,
a lot of it goes to my many houseplants.

I keep aquatic plants because I don't have to water them.
Water changes remind me to water the terrestrial plants.
Leftover discarded tank water makes me guilty so I keep
getting more houseplants. It's a vicious vegetative circle.

Shireen Gonzaga
Baltimore, MD