Water Change in Tall Apartment Building

I'm moving into a taller apartment building from my
current first level.  I'll be about 5 stories up. I
thought I could siphon the water out the window but
my girlfriend says No Way.  I have always taken the
dirty water out to my plants.  Now the only thing I
will be able to do is siphon it down the sink we will
clean our dishes in.
My question is how do people in tall apartments manage
their water changes. And if you pour it down the sink
what is the best way to disinfect the sink before
putting dishes etc. in it.
I don't know if there is a way to get the dirty water
down a toilet because you would be flushing constantly.
I have a 75 and 37 gallon tanks.

Thanks for your help,

Michael