RE: Small Powerhead

>Giancarlo wrote:
>Hi all, I'm looking for a small powerhead to use for a CO2 reactor, is
>anyone aware of a very small model? I don't need it to be powerful, just as
>small as possible.

Giancarlo,

I use the small Rio 50 because it comes with all the hardware that you'll
need to connect it to a gravel vac or something similar or even something
dissimilar...

The best thing about Rio 50s is that they are CHEAP, I got most of mine for
$5.99 but they are priced more commonly at around $9.99 ea.

Other benefits include durability, quietness and easy to modify(for CO2 use)

The only drawback that I have found in using the Rio 50 is that the suction
cups that hold them to the sides of your tank "Suck" in that I mean they DON
T suck.  LOL!  No, they work but I replace the 4 suction cups that comes
with the Rio 50 with 2 VisiTherm heater suction cups and the Rio 50s stay
put forever wherever I place them.

HTH

Regards,

Ed