Nutrients in the netherlands

Im looking for K2SO4, KH2PO4 and KNO3 here in the Netherlands. I have phoned
around and I found a place where I can order it but its realy expensive. 166
dollar for 500 gram of all of those nutritiens.

I also went to a few garding stores to look for stump remover but no luck.

Does anyone know where I can buy/order any of the nutritions in the
Netherlands ?
or somewhere in europe/america that will deviver here.

Ontvang je Hotmail & Messenger berichten op je mobiele telefoon met Hotmail
SMS http://www.msn.nl/jumppage/