Re: Breeding cardinal tetras

Going back 3 or 4 years, I remember the Piaba people stating that some 40
million Cardinal Tetras are collected per year, with about 16 million
surviving the journey to aquarist's tanks. That would be about 40% survival
rate.

Susan

Dave K" <kysard55 at suscom_net stated:
>>> ...of the millions of cardinals stripped from the wild, less than 1
>>> percent actually survive the shipping and the pet stores.

Mike Wickham questioned Dave K's stats: