Baby Lobsters!

Too Cool! I was cleaning my smaller planted tank this afternoon and
discovered a family of baby Australian Blue Lobsters. Now I suspected I
had a mating pair some time ago, but now the eggs it seems have hatched
and there are numerous little darlings about!

Do any of you planted aquaria folk have experience with these guys? They
are actually quite hardy, but they eat everything in sight, including my
plants (and snails). That is okay though, because I put a lot of
trimmings in from my other tank to keep it stocked. The question is,
will the parents eat the young, or should I separate them?

Thanks for any help.

Ed Dumas