Lilaeopsis brasiliensis

When I replanted my small 12 gallon tank I added 2 pots of Lilaeopsis
brasiliensis. I wasnt realy into plants at the time so I didnt know
anything. I had 15 watt light and didnt add any fertiliser.

Lilaeopsis brasiliensis had an increadable groth speed. It grew half a cm a
day. There where runners all over the place, but then 2 weeks later the
groth stopped, no visible groth for a month. So I wanted to test something.
I only had 1,5 cm gravel so I thought that the plants stopped growing
because they couldnt develop a decent root system. I restarted the tank, now
adding 6 cm gravel and replanting my Lilaeopsis brasiliensis. I had some
increased groth for a few days, but not as spectacular as the last.

I didnt do something after 2 weeks, didnt add new fish, no new fishfood,
nothing.

Anyone understand this ?

Will

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten!
http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp