[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: deficiency? What's missing?
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: deficiency? What's missing?
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:17:31 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200212161130.gBGBU3UR013875 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Subject: deficiency? What's missing?
> I'm having trouble with some deficiency - trying
> to track it down. The only plants that seem to
> be affected are ludwigia arcuata and ammania gracilis.
> Heres a picture of the ludwigia..
> In Ammania graclilis, on SOME stems the growing tip is crumpled.
> I'm thinking calcium - but I do have some crushed coral in my filter.
> Any ideas?
CO2 too low or NO3. Double check these.
Ca deficiency is rare to infrequent but does occur.