Re: seachem's equilibrium

Dave wrote:

And while I'm preparing this Crow Pie to eat, let me say that the quote from
Frasier in my original reply to Jeff was a little over the line and
should've been omitted...

Thanks for the apology, everyone has a bad day :-). I'm glad I asked the
question because I learned alot from Dr. Morin's post. That's the purpose of
this list right? Now I'm not so worried about keeping potassium at a certain
level and will give the plants the amount they need. Even if it is a 100ppm.

Jeff Vamos
jbvamos at rcn_com