java moss and baby tetras

Just last night, I looked into my 55gal, which is
basically nothing more than a java fern, with java
moss growing over gravel, and spotted 2 juvenile
glo-lite tetras (the ones that have the orange).  They
are about a quarter the size of an adult.

I was really shocked.  All they get is flake food.
Full of other tetras and AFF.  It has to be the ground
cover of java moss that allowed them to survive.

Here's to umaintained planted tanks!  You never know
what you will get!

Arthur