tiny submarine

SUBMARINE PART
http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/TechieMon/miniuboot.html
http://www.sigmaautomotive.com/TechieMon/sub168.html

They don't have grippers to plant things with but you are halfway there.  If
you pry the protective covers off they could trim plants for you.
Also, reading back issues has really got me going with the new tank.  I
built a new stand that's 3 feet tall for my 50 gallon so i can actually see
it from across the room!  I set up a yeast bottle and got my monster ph down
to 7 or so in one tank.  It's fun to be inspired for a while.  Thanks for
all of those old posts.  josh.