Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V5 #476

>While I'm sure I'm not the only one, I lost power for about 4 days in
>North Carolina.  The fully planted 20 gallon tank was thrown into some
>turmoil. I'll recap in case people wonder what kind of conditions fish
>and plants candeal with.

We lost power about 7 years ago for almost a week in early March, in
Michigan.

If you still have gas, one suggestion is to get ahold of hot water bottles
and either fill them from the tap or boil water and put them in. I lost a
Crypt Roesafolia (and don't quote me on the spelling) that I had gotten
from Bob Gasser that I was nursing along, I was sick about it.

Still am, actually. Does anyone have any? It's the crypt with the
multi-color leaves.

       Gerry Skau

       He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
       -Oscar Wilde