[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: You People Have Worms! -- Did she have to tell everyone?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: You People Have Worms! -- Did she have to tell everyone?
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:53:34 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <200212111007.gBBA7VLL016130 at otter_actwin.com>
JoAnn posted about her web page concerning round worms in
fish and, uh, maybe other creatures outside of but
sometimes partially in the aquaria:
Never before have I had such a good time reading about
worms. And her writing is so natural and convincing, I
felt as if she knew me -- ugh!
Chemical treatment for humans might not be as bad as for
humans as it is for fish. Sure, dead worms are not a nice
thing to have inside but are they worse than the wares of a
lot of the fast food joints? ;-)
I doubt that Norton can help with these worms.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.