Re: Filter advice needed

Hi Sharon,

Please read my comments on the 2028 in Oct.  My only
update is, with my constant overfeeding, to get
crystal clear water I have to clean my 2028 roughly
every 2 months instead of 4 as previously stated.

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200210/msg00691.html

I love it & think having 1 in your 110G is adequate.
If you have the money, 2 wouldn't hurt, and that'll
give you even more time between periodic maintenances.
 Most owners will tell you the Pro2 is so quiet it's
almost scary.  If you keep the spray bar underwater,
you will literally have to look at the waterflow or
touch the unit to make sure it's still powered on!

Not that they're bad, but I would not get the Classic