RE: Fishvet.com

> Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:57:36 +0100
> From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Xisco_Mu=F1oz?= <xisco__ at hotmail_com>
> Subject: Fishvet.com
>
>     I want to buy plants to www.fishvet.com. Are they good?. I will
thank any information.-

>     Antonio Trķas

Antonio,

I purchased many plants in one order from Fishvet a year or so ago.
They arrived in good condition and were very nice specimens.  The amount
of plant I received for each 1 qty ordered was large, particularly
compared to the two other people I have ordered from (neither are major
contributors to the list, at least not that I am aware of).  In fact I
was unable to use all they sent as I had expected far fewer plants to be
shipped.  I would buy from them again, as well as the others who post
here.  They all seem to be pretty good but I have no experience with
them.

Charles Kuehnl