[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re:Testy kits
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 15:46:52 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200212081020.gB8AKwq4004164 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> I have been using the Red Sea NO3. I'm not sure I'm getting the right
> readings and it is hard to decipher the color reading scale. I'm not
> a big fan.
> I like the Tetra KH and GH test kits. They are really easy to get
> definitive results.
> I do not like the Tetra PH test kit because it hard to read the
> results and measures in increments of 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
> and 10.
> The Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PH test kit has a good testing range, but
> it's hard to read the result.
If you have used all these cheaper test kits, how much have you spent so
More than a Lamott or Hach............
Some are compared here and Chuck Gadd's site I think has some comparisons