[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Carib Sea
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: Carib Sea
- From: Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net>
- Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2002 13:49:32 -0500
- In-reply-to: <200212081020.gB8AKwq4004164 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> Tom, I take it that you were referring to "Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium
> Substrate" from Carib Sea? I've been looking for a dark flourite. Is it black
> by any chance? Also, you mention that it "looks almost like flourite." What
> was the difference? Thanks.
> Anyone out there use this stuff yet?
> Walter B. Klockers
> Plano, TX
I have not used it and it looks to be the same as red flourite. I would not
expect it to be much different. It was red.
Onyx sand is the best dark color, but it's more a grey/charcoal.