Test Kits

Hi all,

Anyone have any reviews on test kits? Which is the best KH, GH, NO3,
K, PH, PO4 and Fe test kits they have used? How do they compare to
other brands and why?

I have been using the Red Sea NO3. I'm not sure I'm getting the right
readings and it is hard to decipher the color reading scale. I'm not
a big fan.

I like the Tetra KH and GH test kits. They are really easy to get
definitive results.

I do not like the Tetra PH test kit because it hard to read the
results and measures in increments of 5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
and 10.

The Aquarium Pharmaceuticals PH test kit has a good testing range, but
it's hard to read the result.

David