Re: "Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate" from Carib Sea

>Well looks like there's a new product out that looks almost like flourite. I saw some from a saltwater store that had some in. They >were hoping it was cleaner than the flourite but they did not find this to be the ccase. Looks the same almost, cost the same etc. >Comes in a similar bag. Maybe it IS the same:)
>Regards,
>Tom Barr

Tom, I take it that you were referring to "Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate" from Carib Sea? I've been looking for a dark flourite. Is it black by any chance? Also, you mention that it "looks almost like flourite." What was the difference? Thanks.

Anyone out there use this stuff yet?

Walter B. Klockers
Plano, TX

multipart/alternative