algae eaters, plants, with Lake Malawi African Cichlids

       I'd appreciate it if you would tell me which algae eaters and plants
have survived Lake Malawi African Cichlids for you.  I added AHS light [72
watts on a 34 gal. hex], CO2, and a new Flourite substrate to an established
cichlid tank.  Now it has a ton of algae that covers the glass in a few days.
 I have Java Fern in there, and some slow Anubias that couldn't help much.
Thanks for any advice.

David Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html