RE: 90% water changes and other odd moves

Well good luck. I've done it before, once, I moved my 3'x18"x18" plants,
substrate fish and all with a couple of inches of water and not just from
one room to another but from one two story house to another. All I can say
is that it is possible if you're careful but I'd never do it again, I'm
older wiser and have had a few leaks since then and as a consequence I'm
much less blase about the ability of the tanks to handle the strain.

Cheers Tony