[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stored Nutrients -- or - how nice do plants look when your retinas are damaged?
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Stored Nutrients -- or - how nice do plants look when your retinas are damaged?
- From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 05:15:26 -0800 (PST)
- In-reply-to: <200212040957.gB49vuum013593 at otter_actwin.com>
Steve Maier said one of his plants like a lot of UV, which
prompted Rachel Sandage to ask:
> This is probably a dumb question, but what do you use to
> get UV light into
> the tank?
To that I would add, and how do you do it without damaging
your retinas and causing undue risk of the other harmful
effects of UV.
I know some tanning salons say that some UVs are good UV.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.