Plant trade

Hi,

I'm currently looking for four kinds of plants:

Phylanthus fluitans
Rotala spec. 'Green'
Christmas moss
Bolbitis heudelotti ---- the curly, bushy, short form. NOT the one
that grows 18 inches or more tall with the long petiole and NOT Bolbitis
hetercolita. It's described in this post:

http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.9807/msg00389.html

"There seem to be at least two different "varieties" of Bolbitis heudelotti
around in the hobby these days. One is the traditional B. heudelotii, which
does  well in water that is quite soft. It has a shorter petiole, and
curlier leaves."// I plan to tie it to a piece of bogwood in a shallow 20gL
tank, so I don't want it growing straight out of the water!

I have this up for trade:

Potamatogen gayi
Hottonia palustris
Ludwigia arcuata