Re: Marine planted tanks

Shireen Gonzaga gave some great info on a 'simple' method
of keeping a marine tank, and she noted:

> People in the reef community tend to fuss over their
> setups
> with lots of expensive gear.

Well, I had heard that some one was fussy and used lots of
expensive gear, I didn't know it was the reefers.  Excuse
me while I check surface skimmer connected to my canister
filter on my planted tank, if it isn't set just right, I
lose water flow through my UV and CO2 reactor and then. . .
;-)

Great minds like simple systems,
Scott H.