Metal Halides In Australia

G'day all,

Anyone out there have any experience using the Dalbarb Metal Halide
lights? (They're a brand marketed here in Australia, I think they are an
Australian brand).

How good are they? They're fairly pricey - the best I could find was
around the $500AUD mark for a 150W double ended version (5200K or
10000K). How much heat do they produce? Apparently they have a remote
ballast...

Any info / opinions would be welcomed. Perhaps off-post for fear of
getting APD into another legal battle or being sued by the company :)
Seems no-one wants anything bad said about their products these days -
only good. Fair enough if I was the company.. Haha

Cheers,

Adam Shaw
Australia