Silicone - GE

Hi,

Back when GE's help line would answer the question, they said the
following products were safe for aquarium use:

Aquarium Safe Caulk (Silicone):   GE# 012A, GE Window & Door Clear
                                       GE# 361, Clear Household Glue & Seal

I have heard that various aquarium supply companies put pressure on
them to stop giving out this information but that may just be rumor.

I bought some about 6 months ago and used it without any problems.
Obviously, I can not promise that these products are still safe.  I
also usually let it cure for at least a day or two.

Hope that helps.

Ken