Re: Stores Lakeland

> Anyone know of any good aquatic plant stores in the Orlando or Lakeland
> area? I also might try my luck in the area looking for some native plants...
> thanks.
> Jorge

Weeds in the ditches are easy enough to find, all you do is pull off the
highways there. I don't know of any in the town. Most are not that into
planted aquariums there. Lots of plants are grown, cultured etc. Many folks
simply have ponds. Spatterdock is still fine, other plants not spring fed
underwater are taking a beating due to the cold. April or May looks real
nice. Moneywort, Bacopa, and a few others really lose leaves about this time
of year.

Regards,
Tom Barr