Will trade plants: hair algae for slower growing plants

I have copious amounts of a wonderful green hair algae, which will quickly
provide that look of a lush substrate cover that is so highly prized.  I will
trade it for crypts and other slower growing plants.  If you have nothing to
trade, you may have some of this hair algae for free, but you must remove it
from my tank yourself for that price.  Although this is a very fast growing
and easy to care for plant, I have way too much of it, and am trying to keep
a competitor, hair grass.

David S. Brown

multipart/alternative
  text/html