[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: I think I learned a lesson....
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: I think I learned a lesson....
- From: June Olberding <jdolb1 at attbi_com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 08:25:32 -0800
- In-reply-to: <200211261001.gAQA13Ka007478 at otter_actwin.com>
- User-agent: Microsoft Outlook Express Macintosh Edition - 5.01 (1630)
Yes and then there is the other side of that problem. I sent someone plants
with the agreement that I would be reimbursed for the $12 cost of shipping.
Even after a polite reminder I am still waiting. An occasional person is
just that way. All my other many trades turned out to be very satisfactory
and I get some of my best plants that way so don't give up, the majority of
folks here are good.
> Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:09:56 -0800
> From: Rex Grigg <rex at dsl-only_net>
> Subject: I think I learned a lesson.....
> Over a month ago there was a member of this list who said he had some
> plants for just the cost of the shipping. I contacted this person and
> agreed to send them $5 to cover the cost of shipping the stem plants. To
> date I have yet to receive the plants and the person has not answered my
> last few emails. So I guess you live and learn. It was only $5 so I guess
> it was a cheap lesson.
> Semper Fi