Re: I think I learned a lesson....

Yes and then there is the other side of that problem. I sent someone plants
with the agreement that I would be reimbursed for the $12 cost of shipping.
Even after a polite reminder I am still waiting. An occasional person is
just that way. All my other many trades turned out to be very satisfactory
and I get some of my best plants that way so don't give up, the majority of
folks here are good.
June